A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Madrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madrid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Madrid MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Madrid practice?
- Dr. Edward Madrid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Madrid practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.