Learn more about Dr. Edward Magargee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Magargee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Magargee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magargee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magargee has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Magargee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Magargee practice?
- Dr. Edward Magargee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Magargee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Cardiologists.