Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
Dr. Magee has provided excellent service in a prompt and courteous environment. He and his staff have always acted in a very professional manner providing advice and guidance concerning my health.

November 8th, 2016
Visit to Primary Care Provider
A visit to see Dr. Magee is like a throw-back to the time when seeing your family doctor was a personal thing and not so much of a business trip. Ed takes the time to talk to you and to listen. That is rare in the days of factory medicine. His staff is friendly and professional. The office is bright, clean and cheerful. I can honestly recommend Ed Magee as a physician and a person.

November 8th, 2016
Fun, yet compassionate doctor, especially for kids
Dr Ed is always straight-forward when discussing medical issues. He listens to what you have to say. He relates very well to my teen son and always asks what I think about a situation too.He personally called us after my son had a surgical procedure. I would happily recommend him to anyone.

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Ed is the best!

October 6th, 2016
Mr
I found Dr. Magee and all of his staff very competent, caring and helpful. This was my 4th visit and I've never been anything but pleased from the entire staff!!

September 29th, 2016
Manager
I'm not a real fan of going to see the doctor but I must say I actual enjoyed the interaction with Dr. Magee and his staff. They were professional and made me feel comfortable through the entire visit.

September 29th, 2016
doctors appointment
DR. Magee, talked to me, told me what my issues were and told me how to resolve them. He talked to me like an adult, he didn't fluff what could happen if I don't follow his instructions. It was a straight forward conversation that was still done respectfully.

September 18th, 2016
Great Doc
Had moved to this area 2 years ago, looking for a doctor that reminded us of our prior doctor, well we found him with Dr. Magee. He is very professional and makes you feel comfortable with any questions you may have. Our country is in need of physicians that want to go into family medicine, he is a good role model for MD,FP. His office staff is great, so helpful. Won't go wrong choosing Dr. Magee as your PCP.

September 12th, 2016
Exeptional Office
Dr. Magee has been physician for over 10 years. He is professional, personable, and caring. He takes time to LISTEN and then EXPLAIN what he is doing and WHY! His staff is efficient, flexible and some of the best in any medical office I've encountered. Prescriptions and refills are done right the first time and in a timely manner!

August 8th, 2016
Awesome Practice
Dr. Magee has treated me for several conditions, is extremely knowledgeable and has a fantastic, upbeat bedside manner. 100% of his focus is on the patient and I never feel rushed or hurried visiting his office. The office staff is kind, caring and always available to answer questions/concerns. I Highly recommend Dr. Magee and staff to family and friends!

July 30th, 2016
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST!!!! GO AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF!!!!!

July 28th, 2016
I am extremely tough on physicians as a rule but I honestly have to say I was extremely pleased with my visit. My conversation was straightforward with a dose of humanity. I couldn't ask for anything else. Also, the appointment was promptly kept. I would highly recommend.