A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Magid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Magid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magid
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Magid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magid graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Magid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Magid MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Magid practice?
- Dr. Edward Magid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Magid practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists and North Chicago Gastroenterologists.