A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Magid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Magid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magid
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Magid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magid graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Magid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Magid MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Magid practice?
- Dr. Edward Magid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Magid practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists and North Chicago Gastroenterologists.