A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Maley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Maley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Maley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Maley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Maley practice?
- Dr. Edward Maley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Maley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.