inactive

Edward Malphus MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 8th, 2013
Nice man, great staff
When we interviewed Dr Malphus, while I was 9 months pregnant, we weren't thrilled about him because he seems so old and that he was just 'following the program' on the vaccine schedule, with no flexibility. We even got into a bit of a debate about it. My husband and I changed our tune once we started taking our daughter to him, though. We actually liked him. Very good bedside manner, and we felt that she got good care. Also, took time with her and answered my questions. However, come our second month appointment, when we knew that he'd be pushing on us, we opted out of the vaccines to continue research, and he was willing to let her go another two weeks while we made a final decision. Luckily, we just moved so we won't have to debate with him about the schedule any longer. I wasn't looking forward to her next appt, as I really had to defend my position. I am now looking for an open minded doctor in my new area who is willing to modify the schedule or even allow us to opt out on particular vaccines. If you have no problem with the regular schedule, you may like him a lot. Anne was great, too!

February 18th, 2013
Fabulous pediatrician
Dr. Malphus has been taking amazing care of our son for the past 5 years. We moved to another area but are still driving 45 min. Each way to see him. Our son loves the doctor!

July 2nd, 2012
Great person and doctor
Dr. Malphus is a great doctor. We needed a pediatrician for our 1 year old son and we were referred by a friend to Dr. Malphus. He is very kind a cares a lot about children. I called him once because he was supposed to give me some information about another doctor we would need to see and the first thing he asked me was how my son was doing.