A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Manche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Manche, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manche
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Manche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manche graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Manche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Emanuel Manche MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Manche practice?
- Dr. Edward Manche has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Manche practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.