A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Manche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Manche, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Manche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manche graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Manche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Emanuel Manche MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Manche practice?
- Dr. Edward Manche has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Manche practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.