A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Mansour DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Edward Mansour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mansour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Tomball, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.