A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shawn Mansour DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Edward Mansour has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mansour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.