A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Marcoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Marcoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcoski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcoski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Marcoski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcoski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcoski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Marcoski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Marcoski practice?
- Dr. Edward Marcoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Marcoski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Western Springs, IL.
See Western Springs Surgeons.