A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Marcoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Marcoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcoski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcoski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Marcoski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcoski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcoski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Marcoski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Marcoski practice?
- Dr. Edward Marcoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Marcoski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Western Springs, IL.
See Western Springs Surgeons.