Dr. Edward Marcoski Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Marcoski Jr?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Edward Marcoski Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2014

Unbelievable Doctor

I sent my mother to Dr. Marcoski years ago, and he is so good to her; she feels that he treats her like family. I completely agree with another review where a man said they broke the mold with Dr. Marcoski. There needs to be more physicians- well, no , actually more human beings like him. He is always patient, kind, and very knowledgeable. Not to mention a fantastic surgeon. My mother is always in great hands with Dr. Marcoski. God Bless Dr. Marcoski!

December 12th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable~kind & understanding.

March 26th, 2013

Office staff belligerent and condescending

While the doctor was competent enough his staff was unprofessional and belligerent when I questioned why my appointment was changed the day of the scheduled appointment the last few times and I was still waiting almost an hour to be seen. He did nothing to make the situation better and I would, definitely not see him again.

March 6th, 2012

Dr. Marcoski is a talented surgeon who has worked on my knees several years and I finally requested he perform a total knee replacement. He visited me every day-responded in detail to all my questions and concerns. I like him because he is caring and concerned for his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone for a knee operation of any kind. Also, in my opinion he is a down to earth person who does not feel his Doctor title makes him better than the patient.

March 5th, 2010

Steven M. Roehl

I've been going to Dr. Marcoski for over 24 years and I cannot say enough about his expertise in the field of orthopedic surgery and the warmth of his bedside manor. Dr. Marcoski has performed several surgeries on me in the last 11 years and probably 30 office visits for other aches and pains and all have had better then expected results in my opinion. Dr. Marcoski treats me more as a human being and as a friend which has always kept me coming back as a patient.When it comes to his office staff you won't find a more finely tuned machine than here. I've always felt like a family member whenever I call and schedule an appointment or call with a question.In closing I can only hope that Dr. Marcoski never retires but if he does his successor is cast from the same mold that he came from.

June 7th, 2017