A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Maready:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Maready is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Maready, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maready graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maready has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Earl Maready MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Maready practice?
- Dr. Edward Maready has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Maready practices Emergency Medicine near Cary, NC.
See Cary Emergency Physicians.