Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst Dr show details Worst Dr
Feb 28th, 2015

This Dr has absolutely no bed side manner and is very unprofessional. He was in and out of my room in 2 minutes. Never addressed my concerns, and always seemed to be in a rush. Please do yourself a favor a switch doctors before it's too late. My heart goes out to all the women that have to have him as there dr while he is on rotation

worst doctor ever show details worst doctor ever
Jul 6th, 2012

This Dr has not taken more than 5 min to listen to my concerns and issues. extremely speedy diagnosis accompanied by unprofessional mannerisms. If you are looking for a Dr to console you and be gentle this is not the physician for u. Everytime I had an issue he would tell me he didnt know, he never knew anything so how I supposed to go on with my pregnancy. So I def changed. Thanks to God.

Not Happy At All. show details Not Happy At All.
by Lucinda Loya on Oct 19th, 2010

The only nice thing I can say about this doctor is he's located across from the hospital. Waiting in the waiting room was about an hour which is typical at any appt, but he would not visit with me for more than 5 mins even less than that I am sure. When he checked for baby's heart beat it lasted less than 15 sec, and never not once in 5 visits told me my measurements or listed to my concerns. Do Not go to this doctor if you care about the well being of your unborn child.