A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Markus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Markus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Markus, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Markus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brian Markus DO is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Markus practice?
- Dr. Edward Markus has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Markus practices Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.