A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chip Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chip Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chip Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Martin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chip B. Martin practice?
Dr. Chip Martin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Cardiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Saint Cloud Pediatricians and Saint Cloud Cardiologists.