A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Martin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Martin practice?
- Dr. Edward Martin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Edward Martin practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Cloud Pediatricians and Saint Cloud Cardiologists.