Dr. Edward Martinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Martinson?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

March 30th, 2015

Dr. Martinson came prepared. He had read my file! He is very caring and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Martinson.

April 4th, 2014

The best doctor I have ever seen. I have had a lower back strain for the past 4 months. Very minor compared to many people he has seen I am sure. He took the time to let me know all the postural issues I had and where I was tight, and wrote an incredibly long and detailed note to the physical therapy people for me. Just the nicest guy. I can not recommend him enough. I was feeling hopeless but he really helped in letting me know the pain is treatable.

June 21st, 2013

Wonderful physician

Dr. Martinson is a GREAT doctor. I have seen other PM&R doctors over the years and he is far superior. He knows his stuff and is not shy about referring out to other physicians he knows that are also at the top of their fields. His main focus is getting his patients moving and feeling better, primarily through the use of physicial therapy. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Martinson. He is caring and understands the physical pain his patients are in. Throughout nearly a decade of serious medical issues, I have lost faith in the medical community. However, Dr. Martinson is the exception. He is a wonderful doctor who I highly recommend.

May 3rd, 2013

stay home dad

Dr. Martinson,,I have been seen by for several months last yr..I have to say the most kindest understanding Dr I have ever meet in my life..Knows what he is doing. Dr. Martinson will cover every point that is wrong with you and will not give up till he is sure he has covered everything he possibly can do for you ..I would 1000 percent recommend Dr Martinson to all..Thank you for being my Doctor..

January 13th, 2010

Best doctor I've ever seen.

January 11th, 2010

Simply the best

I have numerous medical issues and have seen more doctors than I can count. Dr. Martinson is one doctor I literally have blind faith in.

November 2nd, 2016