A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mavashev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mavashev is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mavashev, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavashev graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mavashev has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mavashev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Mavashev practice?
Dr. Edward Mavashev practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Dearborn Surgeons.