Dr. Edward Maynard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Maynard?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Edward Maynard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016

Great doctor, just needs better promptness

My son has seen Dr. Maynard since for at least 10 years. He's a great and very thorough doctor. My only problem is the wait when we're scheduled to see him. One time we had to wait almost an hour and a half after our appointment time. He's rarely on time for appointments.

February 5th, 2016

Smoking? Around a child? No Problem, heh, heh, goodbye; leaves room.

This guy is unable to tell my spouse that smoking is bad; and that the child's ENT and upper respiratory illness visits are probably related to spouse smoking around the child. "Please tell my spouse not to smoke around the child" (spouse begins screaming about smoking being ok) Dr.: "You two need to see a counselor, huh, huh" / leaves room. Office staff says I am "Intimidating" for requesting that the Dr. address my spouses smoking around the child; and how that might contribute to the child having ENT/Smoking related illnesses several times a year (spouse smokes inside, around child). Pathetic way to keep a customer; and to not speak up against smoking being harmful, not to mention around a child. Shameful, horrific, an insult to a medical profession.

July 18th, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable

We have two kids - 17 & 18 years old. They have been lovingly taken care of by Dr. Maynard since the days they were born. I have been most impressed by his holistic approach to their health. For example, he talks to them about what chores they are responsible for, what their life goals are, how they are doing in school, etc. This is done with the intent to assess developmental progress, potential depression, and overall wellness. What he won't do is tell you that everything is fine when it's not. He partners with the parents and expects you to do your part as a parent!

August 26th, 2010

do not recommend

He is a terrible doctore. He may have gone to a great school, but he is not that good. I took my kids there for quite some time and he has made multiple mistakes. One was so horrible, my daughter almost died. I just found another doctor who does not delegate stuff to other specialists and who investigates and thinks instead of sitting with their nose stuck in the laptop.

April 16th, 2010

Best Dr we've seen!

We have seen alot of doctors, having an autistic and epileptic child, and another one with a rare mitochondrial disease...in 3 different states, Dr Maynard is hands down the best we have seen! We had to move away sadly, but i wish we could afford to fly to colorado when we need to see the pediatrician, he is magnificant!

July 1st, 2009

The front desk girls are in lala land half the time.

The rooms have no sinks for the nurse, MA's and dr. to wash their hands. The front desk girls and MA's are just not what you would expect at a Dr's office

Doctor's Response

Sinks for washing are in the hallway just outside the exam rooms. Alcohol gel is used in every exam room just before examining a patient. I apologize if our staff was not performing professionally last year; I hope we have been able to improve.

SHOW