A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mazique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mazique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazique graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mazique has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Mazique MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Mazique practice?
- Dr. Edward Mazique has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mazique practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.