A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McAdams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McAdams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McAdams graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAdams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lee McAdams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. McAdams practice?
- Dr. Edward McAdams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward McAdams practices Pediatrics near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Pediatricians.