Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
200 Delafield Rd
Ste 1040
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
412-782-3990
Locations and availability (4)

|  knee replacement  |  show details
by cheryl on Feb 11th, 2014

Oh my please always get second opinions, Dr Mcclain saved me from pain 2 previous knee surg. RUINED MY KNEE HORRIBLE by Dr who botched my knee twice insited everything fine went to Dr Mcclain he saved me I wasent crazy 3 yrs of pain taken care of by this kind wonderful Dr found some many wrong things with second knee , went back in for 3rd this time with Dr McClain and this time its right pain free he told meeverything what was wrong with 2nd knee terrible I have brand new knee thats right, Going next year for other knee I only would ever let Dr McClain do it.

by Tamara Boyle on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. McClain is a top notch surgeon with a bed side manner bar none. He has done a hip revision on my husband and a partial knee replacement on me. We will go to no other doctor.

|  Dr McClain is an artist  |  show details
by jim m on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr McClain Replaced my left hip on July 9, 2013. Prior to the surgery he informed me completely regarding the surgery and it's potential risks. His approach is professional and confidence inspiring. The surgery has corrected multiple issues I was experiencing before the surgery. It is August 5, just 27 days post surgery and I am walking without any assistance (cane, crutches, etc.) and have been driving a standard transmission car since July 23. None of this would have been possible without a skilled surgeon performing the replacement. He is an artist, and it was my pleasure to have provided him a canvas to apply his talent.

|  Dr. McClain  |  show details
by Rich T. on May 18th, 2013

Dr. McClain is an extraordinary surgeon. I have a # of arthritic problems and he has performed surgery on both my shoulders plus bilateral knee replacement. He is one of of those doctors that make you feel extremely confident in his ability and comfortable that he will make your situation much better. He fully explains the procedure and afterward does a very comprehensive job of explaining the results.

Jul 8th, 2012

I love this doctors over all profesionalism, and skill! Was wonderful. His staff on the other hand were rude at times, not the office nurse who took me back to room, but his on call nurse was appalling! Rude, and judgemental. Joan was her name.

Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. McClain is a caring professional. I have only good things to say about him.

|  Knee Replacement  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I trust Dr. Mcclain and appreciate the amount of time he spent with me explaining the procedure for total knee replacement. knowing the success and risks after surgery was important to me before making the decision. With the fear of infections, I was comforted and felt confident letting him operate.

|  Fantastic surgeon!!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

I had a hip resurfacing in Oct of 2009. Dr. McClain was the consumate professional and he was accurate down to the nth degree about what I needed. I am very happy that I was recommended to have him do my procedure as I am doing very well ~1 year after my operation.Thanks to Dr. EM!!

|  Saved My Knee  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

Fantastic Doctor, Takes time to explain any problems and makes good decisions to correct those problems. I feel very comfortable and at ease under his care. I would recommend him to anyone. I had a very serious knee problem and was under another Doctors care with no success. That problem ended under the care of Dr. McClain.