Dr. Edward Mcclain III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mcclain III?

Posted on November 1st, 2015

One of th best overall doctors I have ever encountered

knee replacement

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Oh my please always get second opinions, Dr Mcclain saved me from pain 2 previous knee surg. RUINED MY KNEE HORRIBLE by Dr who botched my knee twice insited everything fine went to Dr Mcclain he saved me I wasent crazy 3 yrs of pain taken care of by this kind wonderful Dr found some many wrong things with second knee , went back in for 3rd this time with Dr McClain and this time its right pain free he told meeverything what was wrong with 2nd knee terrible I have brand new knee thats right, Going next year for other knee I only would ever let Dr McClain do it.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. McClain is a top notch surgeon with a bed side manner bar none. He has done a hip revision on my husband and a partial knee replacement on me. We will go to no other doctor.

Dr. McClain

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Dr. McClain is an extraordinary surgeon. I have a # of arthritic problems and he has performed surgery on both my shoulders plus bilateral knee replacement. He is one of of those doctors that make you feel extremely confident in his ability and comfortable that he will make your situation much better. He fully explains the procedure and afterward does a very comprehensive job of explaining the results.

Posted on July 8th, 2012

I love this doctors over all profesionalism, and skill! Was wonderful. His staff on the other hand were rude at times, not the office nurse who took me back to room, but his on call nurse was appalling! Rude, and judgemental. Joan was her name.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. McClain is a caring professional. I have only good things to say about him.

Knee Replacement

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I trust Dr. Mcclain and appreciate the amount of time he spent with me explaining the procedure for total knee replacement. knowing the success and risks after surgery was important to me before making the decision. With the fear of infections, I was comforted and felt confident letting him operate.

Saved My Knee

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Fantastic Doctor, Takes time to explain any problems and makes good decisions to correct those problems. I feel very comfortable and at ease under his care. I would recommend him to anyone. I had a very serious knee problem and was under another Doctors care with no success. That problem ended under the care of Dr. McClain.

Posted on August 29th, 2017