inactive

Dr. Edward McCluskey MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Gresham, OR

3.1

January 23rd, 2015
Dr Edward McKluskey, was a brilliant Dr. He had a patient that supposedly after a surgical procedure, the patient developed a severe infection. I underwent the same procedure, without any problems. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him etc. He knows how to tame the pain.

June 27th, 2010
Most Wonderful Doctor Ever!!!!!
I have come to this clinic for 8 years now and have recieved nothing but kindness from the staff and Dr. McCluskey. My pain level has gone down from a 10 to a 1 with my current treatment. I have read through the comments about high turnover and would like to say that, that happens at many different doctor offices that I have had experience with, and is very common. I have never had trouble with going through withdrawels because of not being able to get my medications on time, if you do have this trouble, it is because you wait til the last minute to request them, or you are running out of your medications early and abusing them. This is no ones fault but your own. Dr. McCluskey is the most wonderful Doctor ever!!!!

June 3rd, 2010
Best doc in the northwest period
I have been to so many specialists since my life crippling accident. This man honestly is a God send, compared to the other docs. He listened to me , with true compassion. The opiate road is not for me, and I was cured by there cutting edge injection techniques. I went from 11 out of 10 in pain to a 2 which can be cured by advil! Thank you for you dedication. No clinic compares, I would have waited hrs. Pain relief is worth anything.

May 8th, 2010
Something is seriously wrong with this office!!!!
I have been going to this clinic for 3 years. I have seen many doctors and nurses in this office and each time I have to tell my story over and over. Recently a new PA started and I had the displeasure of being on of her patients. The other day she explained to me that narcotics cause dependence (no kidding??) and so she is going to take me off of them!!! What?? I have finally gotten my life back and she wants to take it away from me after 3 years!!! I am currently searching for a new pain clinic as they one is a sinking ship! Even the medical clinic who was new when I wished him good luck he said he was outta there cause the place sucked and it was going to be shut down any minute. I would if you are a current patient find a new physician and if you are a chronic pain patient stay as far away from this clinic as you can!! When I cried the PA said maybe you need psychotherapy!!! There is no compassion here!!! I feel like they are doing to this to me because after 13 injections I refused anymore because they were not working on me. It is purely an injection clinic and if you refuse watch out!!!!

April 15th, 2010
excellent DR.
Dr. McCluskey is the most careing doctor i have ever seen.i went to several doctors who couldn't help me.Dr McCluskey changed my quality of life.I will never be able to repay him!If you are looking for a doctor who cares then you need to see him.he is excellent!! Thank you Dr McCluskey

April 2nd, 2010
This Dr. Does it for the MONEY!! in a 1 yr period he had done 3 procedures. In which he would give me the paper work on what he did, but in person he tells me he would do something else. He has caused me to go through withdrawls which I woke up in the hospital 3 days later! The " DR " also inserted my pain pump in lower then what he should have, that has caused me to have redness and infection. The turnover of nurses is crazy! As soon as I have a nurse that I feel comfortable with, on my next visit their will be someone else, which makes it worst on me getting better. With regaurds to my pain pump " THE DR " had me up @ 17.. Which is a really high #. since then I have found an awesome follow up Dr, who has me now down to 2 on my pump, I would reccommand my new Dr. To anyone in a heart beat.. I'm praying for all of you who has had issues with Dr. McCluskey and I'm proud that his licence is revolked.. And nobody will loose there life because of his neglagense

March 10th, 2010
Find another place
One of my biggest complains was the diffrent nurses, DR, or LPN I seen while I was there, it seemed every visit I had to see a diffrent person who I had to convinced that I was in pain. One person would put me on a certain amount, the other person whould lower the amount, when I'll say I am still in pain due to lower amount, they would change the meds and amounts. It just seemed like they did not care and felt like they thought I was lying. Just no sympathy, or caring. I hate it there and finally just went to just dealing with the pain. Which I hurt so bad that do not know what to do. Also they do not know how to wing you down from meds the right way, they are quick to treat you like a drug addict if you qustion anything about amounts, or how you feel.

April 23rd, 2009
Run don't let them suck you in
Started Seeing Dr McCluskey years ago nicest guy real careing Ha! Once he gets you tied to his office you will never see him, he is to busy playing God and operating on people. Plus he will let you go thru withdrawls trying to get your meds on time. It dont get any better, so run away. Find someone who cares..,

January 20th, 2009
Stay away from Pain Relief Specialists
Physcian Edward McCluskey has been under multiple board reviews, and currently is on probation indefinitely for malpractice and unethical conduct. Currently I'm looking for another doctor because I never get to see a physcian when I come to this clinic.