A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McConnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McConnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Johnston McConnell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. McConnell practice?
- Dr. Edward McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McConnell practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists.