A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McCoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McCoul, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoul
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoul graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCoul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D McCoul MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. McCoul practice?
- Dr. Edward McCoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McCoul practices Otolaryngology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Otolaryngologists.