A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McCoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McCoul, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoul graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCoul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward McCoul MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward McCoul practice?
- Dr. Edward McCoul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward McCoul practices Otolaryngology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tuckahoe, NY and Everett, WA.
See Yonkers Otolaryngologists.