A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McCoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McCoul, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoul
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McCoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoul graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCoul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D McCoul MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. McCoul practice?
- Dr. Edward McCoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McCoul practices Otolaryngology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Otolaryngologists.