A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McDermott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McDermott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDermott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J McDermott MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Edward McDermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward McDermott practices Internal Medicine near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, CT.
See New London Internists.