A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Edward McGinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McGinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McGinn, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinn graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McGinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Santa Barbara, Ca
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James McGinn FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. McGinn practice?
- Dr. Edward McGinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McGinn practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.