A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McGuire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McGuire, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGuire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J McGuire MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Edward McGuire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward McGuire practices Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.