A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McIntire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McIntire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McIntire, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntire graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McIntire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward McIntire MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward McIntire practice?
- Dr. Edward McIntire has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McIntire practices Urology near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Urologists.