A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNulty
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNulty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McNulty, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McNulty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward McNulty MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward McNulty practice?
- Dr. Edward McNulty has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McNulty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.