A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McNulty, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McNulty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward McNulty MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward McNulty practice?
- Dr. Edward McNulty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward McNulty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.