A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McPherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McPherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McPherson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. McPherson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McPherson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McPherson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. McPherson practice?
Dr. Edward McPherson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.