Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Mea
Dr. Edward Mea, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Royersford, PA, with other offices in Boiling Springs, SC and Royersford, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mea is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System and Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System. Dr. Mea has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Mea has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...