A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mease, General Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases GI Diseases
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thyroid problems
- colds and flu
Education & Awards
Dr. Mease graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mease has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Mease MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Mease practice?
- Dr. Edward Mease has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mease practices General Practice and Geriatric Medicine near Margate, FL.
See Margate General Practitioners and Margate Family Physicians.