A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mease, General Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mease
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mease graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mease has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Mease MD is a male Geriatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Mease practice?
- Dr. Edward Mease has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mease practices General Practice and Geriatric Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors and Pompano Beach Geriatric Doctors.