A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mease, General Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mease
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mease Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mease graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mease has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Mease MD is a male Geriatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Mease practice?
- Dr. Edward Mease has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mease practices General Practice and Geriatric Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach General Practitioners and Pompano Beach Geriatric Doctors.