A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Melmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Melmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Melmed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melmed graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Melmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Peter Melmed MBBS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Melmed practice?
- Dr. Edward Melmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Melmed practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.