Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Most trusted advisor and surgeon show details Most trusted advisor and surgeon
by Kacey L. on Jan 18th, 2016

Dr. Melmed saved my life. He removed my breast implants and the scar tissue completely and contributed to my health improving so much that i got my life back after being completely disabled. He is not only an excellently skilled surgeon, he is a trusted medical advisor that has continuously served to help me navigate the healthcare world since we met when I was 21. He also performed an operation to remove a lump of inflammation from my right wrist a few years after my breast explant surgery. This review is long overdue and I will never be able to convey how much he has meant to me. Thank you will never be good enough.

An excellent plastic surgeon show details An excellent plastic surgeon
by Erich Trapp on Aug 4th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Melmed's in 1981, and had to have 2 in-office follow-up surgeries (simple corrections under local anesthetic) several years later. He is an excellent surgeon, with a charming attitude, excellent bedside manner, and mad (as in great) surgical skills. I would highly recommend Dr. Melmed for any plastic or reconstructive surgery. His staff is courteous and caring as well and they remember you by name. When you become a patient of Dr. Melmed's, you get complete and excellent care, from the moment you walk in to the time you finish your work with him.

dr. melmed show details dr. melmed
Oct 24th, 2010

he is a great and passoinate man to dael with he is so understanding.

Oct 2nd, 2010

Great experience. Great doctor.

Apr 18th, 2010

Dr. Melmed is the best. I would recommend him to anyone.