A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Melton, Psychiatrist (Brain Injury, Stroke, Dementia)(Addiction,VIP Psychiatry) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Melton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerard Melton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Melton practice?
- Dr. Edward Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Melton practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Psychiatrists, Broken Arrow Addiction Specialists, and Broken Arrow Child Psychiatrists.