A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Melton, Psychiatrist (Brain Injury, Stroke, Dementia)(Addiction,VIP Psychiatry) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melton
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Melton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Melton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerard Melton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Melton practice?
- Dr. Edward Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Melton practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Psychiatrists, Broken Arrow Addiction Specialists, and Broken Arrow Child Psychiatrists.