Dr. Edward Melton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Melton?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Edward Melton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017

Best Doctor out there

Listens to everything you say, explains medications, reviews treatment plan on regular bases have seen him for many years.. Would recommended sometimes gets behind sometimes waits are longer than I like but you get seen and he gives you as much time as you need

January 30th, 2017

Good Doctor

He is a good doctor but always changing staff. He is caring and has knowledge. I no longer have to see him because I am well.

July 5th, 2016

Psychiatric joke

I am the mother of a disabled 31 yr old as well as am RN of 25 years. This doctor is hands down the most unprofessional arrogant medical person I have ever encountered. He put my son on there new medications on his first visit then failed to return any of my phone calls regarding the terrible side effects he, was having over the next three weeks. We waited over an hour on the next visit. This person actually three his lap top down and proceeded to square off with my son in the office rather than try to diffuse his agitation...which was actually warranted. Needless to say I had already made another appointment with a different psychiatrist. He also failed to treat my son's primary diagnosis of anxiety and panic attacks. He doesn't believe in giving benzodiazepines however everything psychotropic. Antipsychotic, Ahmad antidepressant is okay. BTW look up the side effects and mortality rate associated with these medications before you go to a dr that prescribe s them then doesn't followup our return phone calls. Takes his child too work worth him also...real pro here folks!

May 15th, 2016

Rating

Office personal is horrible. Get to see assistant who rusheses you through. Front desk has no passion for the mental ill. Makes it impossible to get help. Annie needs to be out of there.

April 18th, 2016

AWFUL!!!!!!!! That's all I can say about this doctor and his office!!!! Do NOT go!!!! Find another doctor!!

March 25th, 2016

The worst psychiatrist I have ever seen! I have lived in many states over the years and have seen a psychiatrist in every state. I have panic disorder and have been treated with the same meds for 20 years and I have not had a panic attack. Dr.Melton wanted to change my meds! He said therapy would help me. Been their, done that.....did not help. I do not know how he could diagnose me because he did ALL of the talking. Whenever I tried to talk he would interrupt me. Needless to say I will never go back.

November 25th, 2015

Best choice I've ever made!

I LOVE Dr. Melton and the therapist Jennifer. I was actually recommended to Dr Melton by a therapist I HATED and he has helped me and worked with me and not forced anything or any medicines I didn't want or feel comfortable with and spent enough time with me to know what I need. He is wonderful. He sent me to Jennifer, the therapist, since I hated the one I was seeing and I LOVE her. She is very "loud" and "blunt" but I LOVE that s out her because she tells it like it is. Not one of those therapists who just sits there nodding saying "how does that make you feel". Shocked at the horrible reviews the office staff is amazing and even knows me now after just a few short months. there is usually a wait time which is annoying but it's worth it for me. Couldn't ask for better care with such a difficult time.

November 3rd, 2015

Patient

Office staff is horrible and unwilling to attend to people's needs. Rude, inconsiderate, unconcerned just to name a few adjectives! Would NOT RECCOMMEND THEM you could get better customer service at McDonalds

October 13th, 2015

WONDERFUL DOCTOR BUT OTHER STAFF HORRIBLE

Terrible office getting appointment He is a wonderful doctor but to much confusion and change at front desk.

October 10th, 2015

Iam very happy with Dr.Melton he has been my doctor for a couple years now and I honestly wouldn't want to see another doctor I have only recently had a very negative experience and that was not with Dr. Melton it was with the therapist Jennifer I find her to be overpowering and she triggers my anxiety instead of helping it.

August 25th, 2015

This doctor and this place is absolutely absurd!! Telling people they can't get there medical records, or even taking between 45-60 days to get the records! The staff is not trained at all, and when I called I asked to speak to someone above the "office manager" and she tried to transfer to the therapist!! I did not want to talk to the therapist I wanted to talk to someone who knew what they were doing. It looks like a crazy zoo. I have seen the doctor and the therapist degrade employees and patients. You can't treat people like that! It is absolutely horrible!! I feel bad for anyone that stays with this clinic! The people that use to work there are the people I miss. They were always so friendly and helpful. Now, it is impossible to talk to anyone or receive anything you request!! I would NEVER recommend this clinic to anyone including my worst enemy!!

August 23rd, 2015

He was a very caring doctor and very efficient. And listened to me.