Dr. Edward Melton, MD
Psychiatrist (Brain Injury, Stroke, Dementia)(Addiction,VIP Psychiatry)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Be wary of this doctor show details Be wary of this doctor
Apr 24th, 2015

Does not spend enough time with patient to make accurate diagnosis. Punitive reaction if you question him. More concerned with money than medicine.

DO NOT USE TGIS CLINIC!!!! show details DO NOT USE TGIS CLINIC!!!!
Apr 22nd, 2015

I called to schedule and appointment and they said they would call me back by the end of the day, I didn't hear anything for the rest of the day, I called back the next day and was told again I would get a call back and never did. It took 4 days to even get an appointment made, and was told that no one had called to verify insurance was the problem. I came in and waited an hour, the desk staff at the office was beyond rude and short and more worried about being on there phones and laughing and pointing at people. Then went back with the Dr who was the worst psychologist I have ever been to in my life, she didn't listen to anything that was said, she tried to tell me what to say and what it went. I have never met a Dr as rude and short as she was. I would NEVER refer anyone to this office. After calling the office back for 2 weeks I finnaly got a call back!

May 6th, 2014

The best doctor I have ever seen. Very attentive and helpful.

Awesome Dr. show details Awesome Dr.
by Terrance H. on Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. Melton is one of the best physicians I have seen. He takes time and actually cares for and helps patients. He is great and has a wide range of expertise with many conditions.

Busy office but helpful! show details Busy office but helpful!
by JohnR on Mar 22nd, 2014

The office of ONPI is quite busy, but the care is second to none! The office staff has worked hard to sharpen their ability to respond to patient concerns as they have helped numerous clients with legal, disability, employment issues etc. The office should be called after hours to get messages directly to Dr. Melton who truly cares about his patients.

Office staff show details Office staff
by Linda Reed on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Melton is wonderful but his office staff is not very responsible. I had been a patient there for 2 years when I lost my job. Due to the generic receipts you get for payment, I called and asked for a print screen of my last 3 months appts or something on letterhead for filing unemployment issues. Kelli denied me saying they had too much work to do. The person who took weight and BP also denied me when she answered the phone. They kept making excuses. I told them it was urgent. I called them every other day for over a week. Kelli refused to help me. Kelli refused to let me leave Dr. Melton a voicemail when I asked. She refused to transfer to his voicemail or his office. I paid my co-pays and was always nice to them. I was so happy with Dr. Melton and my therapist Kathryn but I will not go back there due to the office staff. I don't know if they are so inexperienced or just lazy.

READ ALAN GLASCO and KENNY show details READ ALAN GLASCO and KENNY
by ANNETTE BRADFORD on Sep 14th, 2013

This is not the McKinley Kathy that is on the Tulsa page. He is stalking her and does not know even the name she goes by, She is a nice friend and kind. The attacks on her are horrible from a couple of men that have nothing better to do. This is slander and you will be liable. She has contacted her family attorney, Going to google and looking for some one that is stalking. I do not know this doctor and I will call him and let him know that this is on Tulsa page. I am sure he would not like it and can also do something, When I went to google I found 100s of that name. There .are several by the name in Tulsa .Also been reported to face book and the page that attacks people, Thanks for looking I would bet any one a million this is not her,

Great show details Great
by Kathy Mckinley on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr Melton is very understanding and kind.He has helped me so much and i would give any one a thumbs up to use this doctor

Amazing show details Amazing
Oct 11th, 2012

This is the best doctor for many issues. He listens to you and doesn't use medical terms makes sure you understand everything from start to finish. Really a great doctor all the way around.

Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Melton is very kind! He will give you time to tell him what you feel is important and really pays attention to his patients. I was sitting in the lobby hearing other patients talking about how wonderful this doctor is. I was even more impressed when I met him. I will recommend Dr. Melton to my family members!