Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Mena
Dr. Edward Mena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mena is affiliated with Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, Huntington Hospital and Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health. Dr. Mena has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Mena has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Mena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Myron Tong
Transplant Surgery, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Robert Kloner
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Manuel Weiskopf
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0.06 mi36