A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mendelsohn, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelsohn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelsohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joel Mendelsohn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Edward Mendelsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mendelsohn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.