Learn more about Dr. Edward Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mendelsohn, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joel Mendelsohn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Edward Mendelsohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mendelsohn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.