A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mendelson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mendelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Mhhs Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerald Mendelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Edward Mendelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mendelson practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Primary Care Doctors and Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.