A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mendelson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mendelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Mhhs Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerald Mendelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Edward Mendelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mendelson practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Primary Care Doctors and Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.