A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mendelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mendelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Mhhs Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Mendelson practice?
Dr. Edward Mendelson practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Ophthalmology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians, Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Katy Ophthalmologists.