A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mescher is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mescher
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mescher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mescher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mescher graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mescher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Mescher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Mescher practice?
- Dr. Edward Mescher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mescher practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Pulmonologists, and Anaheim Emergency Physicians.