A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mescher is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mescher
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mescher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mescher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mescher graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mescher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Mescher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Mescher practice?
- Dr. Edward Mescher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mescher practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Pulmonologists, and Anaheim Emergency Physicians.