A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Messing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Messing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messing
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Messing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Messing, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Home Care
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Messing graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Messing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Messing MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Messing practice?
- Dr. Edward Messing has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Messing practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.