Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Michaelson
Dr. Edward Michaelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Michaelson is affiliated with Vencor Hospital-Fort Lauderdale, North Broward Medical Center (on staff) and Cleveland Clinic Florida. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Michaelson has the following 4 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Edward Michaelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.
Dr. Marc Kesselman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Aharon Wolf
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.54 mi9
Edward Ferdon Jr
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.58 mi29