A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Michals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Michals is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michals
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michals Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Michals, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michals graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Michals has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Andrew Michals MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Michals practice?
- Dr. Edward Michals has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Michals practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.