A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Michals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Michals is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Michals, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michals graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Michals has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Andrew Michals MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Michals practice?
- Dr. Edward Michals has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Michals practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.