Pediatricians
Haymarket Pediatrics
4424 Costello Way
Haymarket, VA 20169
703-753-1895
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best Doctor in NoVa  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

I almost don't want to tell the public how good this doctor and his practice are so I don't have to compete for his time... the BEST pediatrician I have ever used, and we have 7 kids and travel a lot, so we have had out fair share of experience with pediatricians over the years. We have been patients at Dr. Michel's practice for 6 years, and with him at a previous practice prior to that. He is so good, that I drive 35 minutes, past several local practices, in order to go to him and his partners!

|  DR. EDDIE MICHEL IS THE BEST!!!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Our family LOVES Dr. Eddie. Family of four kids - everyone is actually EXCITED for their annual appointment to see Dr. Eddie :-) Had him for 9 years - couldn't be a better professional!!!

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Haymarket Pediatrics is wonderful! I'm so happy to have found them for my infant.

|  Perfect for Peds  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Dr. Eddie is an incredible physician and person. He is truly top-notch ... very observant ... looks at the big picture ... so very accurate. Dr. Eddie is also great with children and parents. He is compassionate and shows an ease working with little ones. A great find!

|  show details
by BT on Sep 7th, 2009

Dr. Michel is the perfect combination of caring and competence. Our kids love him and we have complete confidence in his recommendations and decision making.

|  The best of the best  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2009

Dr. Michel is the best! He really cares about each patient. The best choice I have made for my kids.

|  Great Dr!  |  show details