A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Michelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Michelson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Michelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michelson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Michelson practice?
- Dr. Edward Michelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Michelson practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Chicago, IL.
See Cleveland Emergency Physicians and Cleveland Internists.