A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Middleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Middleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Middleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Middleman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Middleman MD is a male Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Middleman practice?
- Dr. Edward Middleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Middleman practices Hematology near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Duncanville Hematologists.