A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Middleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Middleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Middleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Middleman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Middleman MD is a male Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Middleman practice?
- Dr. Edward Middleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Middleman practices Hematology near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Duncanville Hematologists.