Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Mikol
Dr. Edward Mikol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murrells Inlet, SC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mikol is affiliated with Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital and Waccamaw Community Hospital. Dr. Mikol has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Mikol has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Edward Mikol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.
Dr. Petra Gheraibeh
Murrells Inlet, SC 0.01 mi7
Dr. Todd Cook
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Murrells Inlet, SC 0.01 mi15
Dr. Stephen Putman
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Murrells Inlet, SC 0.01 mi10