inactive

Edward J Mikol MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

June 27th, 2016
Did a great job. Good experience overall

May 13th, 2016
I had knee replacement surgery 9 months ago. My knee is great and I have no pain.

February 15th, 2016
My daughter injured her knee while cheerleading and I brought her to see Dr. Mikol. We never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room during any of our three visits and once we saw Dr. Mikol, he spent a great deal of time examining my daughter. He sent her for an MRI and after 3 visits of treatment her knee has healed and thankfully she won't be needing surgery. The staff was great and there were NO issues with handling of my insurance. I can't thank Dr. Mikol enough for taking good care of my little girl.

July 16th, 2013
Dr. Mikol's review
Dr. Mikol is a wonderful doctor, he is an expert on shoulders and would definitely recommend him to everyone that is looking for a great orthopedic doctor. He fixed my shoulder and I am feeling so much better thanks to Dr. Mikol.

January 23rd, 2013
RUDE!!!!
Dr. Mikol Is a very rude man with no concern for the feelings of others. I had a very serious injury at work and like another of his patients here I was disgusted by his entire complex with weight. He came right out and said your fat lose weight you will feel better. Never once put a hand on me or asked any questions just flat out said sorry you are fat and that is your problem. He is rude and shows no compassion. I am not that over weight 20 pounds over normal. The best thing he ever did for me was refer me to another doctor who in return has helped me and my extra 20 pounds.

April 2nd, 2012
needs bed side manner training
Dr Mikol seems to really know what he is doing,but he is really obsessed with weight. He came right out and called me fat with no hesitation. He was very rude at my first appointment but after an MRI he changed his tune.

January 26th, 2012
A good doc!
he's great, but also he designs bizarre women's swimsuits. kinda creepy

May 24th, 2011
He has done surgery for me twice and was exceptional! He took time to discuss (and try) alternatives and fully discussed options. Being a nurse I am hard to impress and he impressed me! He has greaat skill as well as compassion! I would recommend him without a doubt!

August 31st, 2010
Great Doctor
always takes the time to help me understand my problem Great staff and very nice offices with impressive photos on walls !!!