A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Miller, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Governor Juan F Luis Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Miller DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Edward Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansted, VI.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.