Dr. Edward Mills MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Glen Cove, NY

1.9

September 28th, 2016
I disagree with some of these negative reviews. I also was sent to Dr. Mills from my insurance carrier.I found him to be very pleasant and professional. He gave me a very thorough exam and i felt that he was fair in his evaluation. Everyone knows that a large amount of these workers comp cases are bogus, so if he didn't give you the answers that you were hoping for, then he probably knew you were exaggerating your injury or just plain lying. Can't blame him for that!!

July 13th, 2016
License Should Be Revoked
This guy is a quack Dr who gets compensated to deny no fault claims. Never looks at MRI's or x-rays, and refuses to answer questions when put on the spot. This idiot should not be able to practice medicine and his reports always contradict themselves from front to back. I would never recommend this $!# job to anyone.

May 7th, 2016
another quack
I was sent to this quack by the insurance company. How they can justify using this guy is beyond me. It only leaves the door open for a law suit against them and the quack they use to examine us. I have been going to specialists that have 5 star ratings and are REAL DOCTORS and tell it like it really is. This guy with his range of motions and ruler is a joke. MRI's and Real Doctors call it like it is and treat the patient accordingly. If my medical treatments are denied because of this quack- be prepared for a law suit to him and the insurance company. I will start the biggest investigation on this guy especially.

February 27th, 2015
Negligent doctor
he mistreated 2 of my injuries by doing nothing when surgery was necessary.

January 30th, 2015
Not at all like what I read about here
Saw him for an IME and after reading every one else's experiences on here, I was extremely upset for 2 weeks before my appointment. Everyone's experience is different, and that is why I'm writing this review. I was his first appointment of the day. There were about 10 people in the waiting room when I went in, and 8 people in the waiting room when I left. He was very professional, asked a lot of questions about my injuries, used a tool to measure range of motion, took a lot of notes and he didn't deny me, he spent 14 minutes examining me. His 3 staff members are very nice, happy and seem to like him very much. I actually made a joke and he laughed. I was nervous and upset for 2 weeks for nothing, all because I read the reviews on here.

January 26th, 2015
what a quack
Takes your movement measurements from across the room. Said nothing was wrong yet I had a complete frozen shoulder from surgery to where my arm was stuck to my hip. Complete wack job!! I would give zero stars but this review won't let me!!

October 14th, 2014
He's a doctor? NOT
This man had 4 IME's scheduled for the same time. I waitd 45 minutes to see him. I don't think he was in the room 3 minutes. He measured my ROM (Range of motion) be standing across the room forom me and holding up the ROM tool. He touched my neck and asked if it hurt. I got a dirty look when I told him yes it hurt. What this man doesn't know, I'm on to is tactics as I used to wrk in the IME business! Giving him one star and that is more than he deserves.

September 17th, 2014
NO FAULT DENIAL IS HIS SPECIALTY
HACK - This guy is a no fault insurance doctor who relies on his income by writing up false medical reports. He earns approx $250K a year just from the IME's he performs for insurance companies. That doesnt include his own practice. He's a quack. And his license should be taken away but unfortunately the law protects this guy from being accountable for medical malpractice and misdiagnoses. I was hit by an SUV, had surgery and needed a second surgery. This guy examined me on behalf of the insurance company and said I was in perfect condition and didnt need anymore treatment. As a result the insurance company refused to pay for the second surgery. He ignored the bone spur jutting out of my body and my inability to move. He stated my range of motion was 100% - it was at 35%. Of course my real diagnosis came from a real medical institution - The Hospital for Special Surgery. I think this clown works at Nassau Community. If you want to be treated by an incompetent and incapable insurance hack - this is your man. Consider yourself warned. You'll be going for a second surgery to fix what this guy missed because he's laser focused on getting his checks from the no fault pigs and could care less about his Hippocratic oath.

March 4th, 2014
The WORST EXPERiENCE OF MY LIFE
I have never, ever experienced a doctor who was more unprofessional in my life! When I arrived for appointment @5:00 PM for a 5:15 appointment there were 25 people waiting to be seen by this one doctor. Every patient good not believe the long wait time while others even asked if the dr was even in the office... They were not given an answer. By 6:00 I was called in to see the dr if u want to call him that. I said, do you know how many people are out there waiting? He stood up and said I'm not going to see you and told me to leave. I refused to leave so he left the room. No explanation given.. He just walked out and let his little boy assistant do all the work. He never gave me an explanation! This guy moonlights for the insurance companies and comes to Syracuse NY from Long Island to do this stints. It's a racket! I never, ever met an individual who was so unprofessional in my life! I will be reporting to the state for his unprofessional behavior. Not to mention, I wouldn't want to even be near this unshaven, unkept excuse for a doctor! The little boy assistant was equally unprofessional! Do NOT ever ever never schedule an appointment to see this piece of crap!

September 10th, 2013
Horrible doctor!!
This guy is a horrible doctor I don't know he can even call himself doctor!! What a JOKE he should really think about what he does to peoples lives,you do not hurt people!! He never even touched me,but yet wanted me to do things I could NOT do because of my injuries! He has no right to denies me of medical treatment when I have well over 6 herniated disc's do to an accident! It's not my fault I was hit by a car and cant do nothing!!! I really hope this guy gets fired or leaves do to the fact he hurts so many people by bogus reports and denying people medical treatment! Just because you work for the insurance company doesn't mean you can lie and deny it is wrong and you know it!! Be honest!!

March 26th, 2013
He is a joke! He wrote things in a report that are not true.He doesn't think of what can happen when he lies like he does.He hurts people like me.I don't think a doctor who hurts people should be free! He should be responsible for his actions. Not in a hospital or office to hurt more people financially or physically.That's my experience with him.He only checked my back,none of my other injuries must count to him.Neck surgery and head injuries must be o.k. to him.He thinks I should be back to work.I think he needs a new job.

August 5th, 2012
Not happy
My appointment was at 7 pm when i arrived 15 minutes early as directed there were patients still waiting in the waiting room who's appointments were at 545 they had almost 6 people booked for each time slot with him as the only doctor in the office. I was not seen until 845 and then i was seen for than 5 minutes. He asked me 3 questions and sent me on my way. I was very disappointed with my experience, especially after almost a 2 hour wait.