A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Milner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Milner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Milner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Saml Milner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Milner practice?
- Dr. Edward Milner has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Milner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.